Joker Rounds Pack 02
Fifty Questions – Five Rounds
Question rounds based on just one subject, ideal to use in Quizzes where teams are given the subject rounds and are able to play a ‘joker’, doubling their points for that round.
Round 01. Food and Drink
Round 02. Toys and Games
Round 03. Sport
Round 04. TV Comedy
Round 05. Around The UK
01. Food and Drink; Popular as a British summertime drink, what alcohol is Pimm’s No 1 based on?
02. Toys and Games; Which adult board game includes a horn to honk for the rudest answers and advises players that ‘It’s all in the mind – so mind what you say!’?
03. Sport; In 2014 Torvill and Dean returned to which city to perform their historic Olympic gold Bolero routine which they had performed there 30 years earlier?
04. TV Comedy; First aired in the late 1970’s which British satirical sketch series was the first major programme to showcase the talent of so-called ‘alternative’ comedy performers? (Including Mel Smith, Pamela Stephenson and Griff Rhys Jones)
Not The Nine O’clock News
05. Around The UK; Which town is generally associated with the finishing point for walks starting out in ‘Land’s End’?
Quiz packs are supplied in a zip file with a 3 page PDF file (ideal for printing) and a copy in Word format (making it easy to make changes if needed).
Note: The rounds in this pack appear in 40 Question Quiz Packs 404, 405, 407, 412, 453
More Question Round Packs
Quiz Links: 1. Weapons 2. Some Mother's Do Ave Em 3. Dances 4. Hats 5. Take That 6. Jeremy's 7. Months 8. Bridges 9. Fishing Terms 10. Words that go…
Fifty GK and Pot Luck Questions over Five Rounds
Initial Letters of Each Answer Spell: 1. John Legend 2. Mary J Blige 3. Rubber Duck 4. Metropolis 5. Quadriceps
The Rounds: 1. It's All In The Name 2. Numbers 3. Blockbusters. 4. Let's Go 5. Body Talk 6. The Common Word