Joker Rounds Pack 01
Fifty Questions – Five Rounds
Question rounds based on just one subject, ideal to use in Quizzes where teams are given the subject rounds and are able to play a ‘joker’, doubling their points for that round.
Round 01. Sport
Round 02. Music
Round 03. TV and Film
Round 04. The Human Body
Round 05. Around England
01. Sport; Best known for its racecourse, which sporting venue has also staged the British Grand Prix?
02. Music; The name of which rock band was derived from one of its members and the change he used to give customers when he worked as a cashier at Starbucks?
(Bassist Mike Kroeger, coffee was $1.45 and when giving change he would often say ‘here’s a nickel back’)
03. TV and Film; What was the title of the 1990’s film sequel to the 1980’s film ‘Three Men and a Baby’?
Three Men And A Little Lady
04. The Human Body; Which major nerve extends from the lower part of the spine and passes through the pelvis on its way to the back of the leg?
05. Around England; In which historic village is ‘Cadbury World’, site of the original factory built by Richard and George Cadbury in 1879?
Quiz packs are supplied in a zip file with a 3 page PDF file (ideal for printing) and a copy in Word format (making it easy to make changes if needed).
Note: The rounds in this pack appear in 40 Question Quiz Packs 401, 402, 403, 419, 431
More Question Round Packs
Quiz Links: 1. Pop Group Queen 2. Weather 3. Nobel Prize Winners 4. Take That Hits 5. Fictional Cats 6. Cake 7. Skirts 8. Dance 9. Blue Peter Dogs 10.…
Fifty GK and Pot Luck Questions over Five Rounds
The Rounds: 1. It's All In The Name 2. Numbers 3. Blockbusters. 4. Let's Go 5. Body Talk 6. The Common Word
Initial Letters of Each Answer Spell: 1. Madagascar 2. Copenhagen 3. Ivana Trump 4. Buckingham 5. Twickenham