Weekly Pub Quiz 453
Ready Made 40 Question Quiz
Includes Everything You Need To Run A Fun Pub Quiz!
• Two-Page Questions and Answers
• Questions and Answers Separately (great if you want to have a go yourself!)
• Team Answer Sheet
• Quizmasters Score Sheet
Four Rounds of 10 Questions
Round 1: Link-a-Letter
• The initial letters of each answer, in order, will spell a well-known song title
Clues are provided so you can make this round easier by reading out some or all of these…
On the other hand you can make the round a little harder by simply reading out the questions in a random order to create an ‘Anagram Round’
Round 2: General Knowledge
• A selection of ten quality General Knowledge quiz questions
Round 3: Around The UK
• Ten questions revolving around UK countries
Round 4: Pot Luck• Finish off your quiz with a great range of Pot Luck questions
• Two questions from Round 3 (Around The UK) and two from Round 4 (Pot Luck)
1. Which town is generally associated with the finishing point for walks starting out in ‘Land’s End’?
2. The Scilly Isles come under the authority of which English county?
3. If you were describing a word in a game of Charades and laid four fingers on your arm, what would you be letting the guessers know about the word you are acting out?
(Word Has) Four Syllables
4. Going on to appear on Top of the Pops more times than any other band during the show’s 42-year-history, which rock group’s first top ten hit was in 1968 with ‘Pictures Of Matchstick Men’?
Includes a tiebreaker relevant to a question contained in the quiz
This Quiz Pack is supplied in a zip folder containing everything you need to run your quiz
Quick View – 40 Question Quiz Contents and Files
Add a Quality Handout to your Quiz
This mix includes; Famous Duos, Odd One Out and Add-a-Letter
This mix includes; Greatest Hits, The Middle Word and Looney Tunes Quotes
This mix includes; Road Signs, 50/50 and Fill-in-the-Blanks
This mix includes; Buildings, Pop Blockbusters and Quotes
More Forty Question Quiz Packs
Feature Round: The 'B' List, Theme Round: All About Quotes
Feature Round: Colours, Theme Round: Three Little Words
Feature Round: Double-Up, Theme Round: All or Nothing
Feature Round: Pyramid, Theme Round: TV and Film