Weekly Pub Quiz 484
Ready Made 40 Question Quiz
Includes Everything You Need To Run A Fun Pub Quiz!
• Two-Page Questions and Answers
• Questions and Answers Separately (great if you want to have a go yourself!)
• Team Answer Sheet
• Quizmasters Score Sheet
Four Rounds of 10 Questions
Round 1: Just Three Words
• Ten questions, each with a three-word answer
Round 2: General Knowledge
• A selection of ten quality General Knowledge quiz questions
Round 3: Let’s Hear It For The Boys
• Ten famous names whose surname is also a boy’s first name
Round 4: Pot Luck• Finish off your quiz with a great range of Pot Luck questions
• Two questions from Round 3 (Let’s Hear It For The Boys) and two from Round 4 (Pot Luck)
1. In 1982, who founded a video game development group that became known for its graphic adventure games, producing classics such as ‘Grim Fandango’, ‘Maniac Mansion’ and the ‘Monkey Island’ series?
2. Who presented the BBC’s flagship cinema review series for 26 years, running from Film ’72 to Film ’98?
3. In a quote attributed to Billy Connelly, the definition of an intellectual is someone who can listen to the William Tell Overture without thinking of which fictional radio and TV character?
The Lone Ranger
4. What surname is shared by two unrelated composers, who both have works that feature on the soundtrack of ‘2001: A Space Odyssey’?
Strauss (Richard and Johann)
Includes a tiebreaker relevant to a question contained in the quiz
This Quiz Pack is supplied in a zip folder containing everything you need to run your quiz
Quick View – 40 Question Quiz Contents and Files
Add a Quality Handout to your Quiz
This mix includes; The Eyes Have It, Word Play and Order Order!
This mix includes; TV Characters, The Middle Word and Alphabetical Numbers
This mix includes; Broadway Musicals, Acronyms and Mystery Years
This mix includes; True or False, Brass Instruments and What’s Next