Weekly Pub Quiz 416
Ready Made 40 Question Quiz
Includes Everything You Need To Run A Fun Pub Quiz!
• Two-Page Questions and Answers
• Questions and Answers Separately (great if you want to have a go yourself!)
• Team Answer Sheet
• Quizmasters Score Sheet
Four Rounds of 10 Questions
Round 1: ‘I’ll Have A ‘P’ Please!’
• In true Bob Holness blockbusters style – all questions have a one-word answer beginning with the letter ‘P’
Round 2: General Knowledge
• A selection of ten quality General Knowledge quiz questions
Round 3: Song Titles
• Ten questions where each answer is also the title of a UK Chart hit. You can use as a link round or alternatively give the year of the hit and a bonus point for naming the artist/group
Round 4: Pot Luck• Finish off your quiz with a great range of Pot Luck questions
• Two questions from Round 1 (‘I’ll Have a ‘P’ Please!) and two from Round 3 (Song Titles)
1. According to an old advertising campaign, which brand of soap was supposed to help ‘keep that schoolgirl complexion’?
2. Which Hindi word is used in English as a slang term to describe something which is ‘first class’ or ‘absolutely genuine’?
3. (1986 hit) Which two-word phrase refers to a series of events in which each event causes the next one to happen?
Chain Reaction / Diana Ross
4. (2015 hit) ‘Dreamy Fudge’, ‘Caramel Heart’ and ‘Raspberry Heaven’ are all varieties of chocolate associated with which brand of boxed chocolates?
Black Magic / Little Mix
Includes a tiebreaker relevant to a question contained in the quiz
This Quiz Pack is supplied in a zip folder containing everything you need to run your quiz
Quick View – 40 Question Quiz Contents and Files
Add a Quality Handout to your Quiz
Feature Round: Chain Letters, Theme Round: Ten to One
Feature Round: A Rum Round, Theme Round: A&B to S&T.
Feature Round: Multiple Choice, Theme Round: Science
Feature Round: A to J, Theme Round: TV and Film
More Forty Question Quiz Packs
Feature Round: Animal Answers, Theme Round: The Human Body
Feature Round: Double-Up, Theme Round: All or Nothing
Feature Round: Just Three Words, Theme Round: Music
Feature Round: Pyramid, Theme Round: TV and Film