Weekly Pub Quiz 424
Ready Made 40 Question Quiz
Includes Everything You Need To Run A Fun Pub Quiz!
• Two-Page Questions and Answers
• Questions and Answers Separately (great if you want to have a go yourself!)
• Team Answer Sheet
• Quizmasters Score Sheet
Four Rounds of 10 Questions
Round 1: Double ‘O’s
• All ten answers in this round contain a word that includes two consecutive letter ‘O’s
Round 2: General Knowledge
• A selection of ten quality General Knowledge quiz questions
Round 3: Toys and Games
• All questions revolve around traditional and popular toys and games
Round 4: Pot Luck• Finish off your quiz with a great range of Pot Luck questions
• Two questions from Round 1 (Double ‘O’s) and two from Round 3 (Toys and Games)
1. What type of light biscuit is made with egg white, sugar and ground almonds or coconut?
2. What type of garment was popular with Victorian women who rode a bicycle?
3. A major toy craze of the 1970’s involved whacking together two small hard plastic balls that were linked by a piece of string – what was the name of the toy?
4. In the traditional UK board game of Cluedo, which is only possible solution where the surname of the culprit, the weapon and the room, all start with the same letter?
Miss Scarlett (with the) Spanner (in the) Study
Includes a tiebreaker relevant to a question contained in the quiz
This Quiz Pack is supplied in a zip folder containing everything you need to run your quiz
Quick View – 40 Question Quiz Contents and Files
Add a Quality Handout to your Quiz
This mix includes; TV Behind The Scenes, Mixed Pics and Who's Next
This mix includes; Greatest Hits, The Middle Word and Looney Tunes Quotes
This mix includes; Catchphrases, Logo's and Word Play
This mix includes; Road Signs, 50/50 and Fill-in-the-Blanks