Weekly Pub Quiz 465
Ready Made 40 Question Quiz
Includes Everything You Need To Run A Fun Pub Quiz!
• Two-Page Questions and Answers
• Questions and Answers Separately (great if you want to have a go yourself!)
• Team Answer Sheet
• Quizmasters Score Sheet
Four Rounds of 10 Questions
Round 1: Double Up
• Ten questions, each with two answers
Round 2: General Knowledge
• A selection of ten quality General Knowledge quiz questions
Round 3: A Bite to Eat
• Each answer in this round either is, or contains, something you could eat
Round 4: Pot Luck• Finish off your quiz with a great range of Pot Luck questions
• Two questions from Round 1 (Double Up) and two from Round 3 (A Bite to Eat)
1. From the 1990’s, which two UK chart-topping hits from Madonna had one-word titles?
Vogue (1990) / Frozen (1998)
(Music was 2000, Sorry 2006)
2. Who were the first two men to step onto the surface of the moon?
Neil Armstrong / Buzz Aldrin
3. After joining ‘Blue Peter’ in 1997 which presenter was famously sacked one year later for cocaine use?
4. Also known as a ‘London Particular’, what name was given to the famous thick fogs of London back in Dickensian times?
Includes a tiebreaker relevant to a question contained in the quiz
This Quiz Pack is supplied in a zip folder containing everything you need to run your quiz
Quick View – 40 Question Quiz Contents and Files
Add a Quality Handout to your Quiz
This mix includes; TV Behind The Scenes, Mixed Pics and Who's Next
This mix includes; Greatest Hits, The Middle Word and Looney Tunes Quotes
This mix includes; Catchphrases, Logo's and Word Play
This mix includes; Road Signs, 50/50 and Fill-in-the-Blanks