Weekly Pub Quiz 440
Ready Made 40 Question Quiz
Includes Everything You Need To Run A Fun Pub Quiz!
• Two-Page Questions and Answers
• Questions and Answers Separately (great if you want to have a go yourself!)
• Team Answer Sheet
• Quizmasters Score Sheet
Four Rounds of 10 Questions
Round 1: Watch The Birdie
• Ten questions where each answer contains the name of a bird
Round 2: General Knowledge
• A selection of ten quality General Knowledge quiz questions
Round 3: Sport
• Questions from a wide-range of sports including Football, Tennis, Cricket, Basketball and The Olympics
Round 4: Pot Luck• Finish off your quiz with a great range of Pot Luck questions
• Two questions from Round 1 (Watch The Birdie) and two from Round 4 (Pot Luck)
1. What is the name of the Elizabethan captain who became the first Englishman to circumnavigate the globe?
Sir Francis Drake
2. If you were diagnosed with the medical condition ‘Dysphagia’, what would you find it difficult to do?
3. In which decade were both the five and ten pence pieces introduced?
1960’s (Both 1968)
4. What type of textile craft involves creating ornamental pieces of work based on knotting and weaving pieces of string?
Includes a tiebreaker relevant to a question contained in the quiz
This Quiz Pack is supplied in a zip folder containing everything you need to run your quiz
Quick View – 40 Question Quiz Contents and Files
Add a Quality Handout to your Quiz
This mix includes; Acting Royalty, Sum It Up and Pictograms
This mix includes; Literary Acting Roles, Dingbats and Pop Blockbusters
This mix includes; Dog Breeds, Word Play and Song Lyrics
This mix includes; Dingbats, Sum It Up and Word Play
More Forty Question Quiz Packs
Feature Round: Double 'O's, Theme Round: Toys and Games
Feature Round: A Rum Round, Theme Round: A&B to S&T.
Feature Round: Multiple Choice, Theme Round: Science
Feature Round: A to J, Theme Round: TV and Film