Weekly Pub Quiz 442
Ready Made 40 Question Quiz
Includes Everything You Need To Run A Fun Pub Quiz!
• Two-Page Questions and Answers
• Questions and Answers Separately (great if you want to have a go yourself!)
• Team Answer Sheet
• Quizmasters Score Sheet
Four Rounds of 10 Questions
Round 1: A to J
• Ten questions where the answers begin with the letters A through to J
Round 2: General Knowledge
• A selection of ten quality General Knowledge quiz questions
Round 3: TV Quiz and Game Shows
• Ten questions revolving around popular TV Quiz and Game Shows
Round 4: Pot Luck• Finish off your quiz with a great range of Pot Luck questions
• Two questions from Round 3 (TV Quiz and Game Shows) and two from Round 4 (Pot Luck)
1. Which long-running Channel 4 show spawned the catchphrases ‘The Dream Factory’ and ‘The Curse of the Newbie’?
Deal Or No Deal
2. Which long-running presenter would often be heard telling losing contestants ‘come and have a look at what you could have won’?
Jim Bowen (Bullseye)
3. What is the plural of Mother-in Law?
4. Born Leroy Harold Scherer Jr, which Hollywood actor’s name was changed by a talent scout, who combined Gibraltar and New York’s river to come up with his name?
Rock Hudson (Rock of Gibraltar / Hudson River)
Includes a tiebreaker relevant to a question contained in the quiz
This Quiz Pack is supplied in a zip folder containing everything you need to run your quiz
Quick View – 40 Question Quiz Contents and Files
Add a Quality Handout to your Quiz
This mix includes; Greatest Hits, The Middle Word and Looney Tunes Quotes
This mix includes; Statues of Honour, Two Out of Three and Hey JC
This mix includes; Pictograms, Odd One Out and Movie Quotes
This mix includes; Buildings, Pop Blockbusters and Quotes
More Forty Question Quiz Packs
Feature Round: Pyramid, Theme Round: Alliterative Answers
Feature Round: Begins with ‘P’, Theme Round: All answers are Song Titles
Feature Round: Multiple Choice, Theme Round: Science
Feature Round: Place Names, Theme Round: Toys and Games