Weekly Pub Quiz 444
Ready Made 40 Question Quiz
Includes Everything You Need To Run A Fun Pub Quiz!
• Two-Page Questions and Answers
• Questions and Answers Separately (great if you want to have a go yourself!)
• Team Answer Sheet
• Quizmasters Score Sheet
Four Rounds of 10 Questions
Round 1: Blockbusters
• The initial letters of each answer are pre-printed on the team answer sheet that is supplied with this quiz
Round 2: General Knowledge
• A selection of ten quality General Knowledge quiz questions
Round 3: Sport
• A range of questions from a variety of sports
Round 4: Pot Luck• Finish off your quiz with a great range of Pot Luck questions
• Two questions from Round 1 (Blockbusters) and two from Round 3 (Sport)
1. AS – As mentioned in the epilogue of the final Harry Potter book, what is the name of Harry’s son, revealed as he is about to board the train for his first year at Hogwarts’s school?
2. HK – Which budget aftershave is best remembered for its marketing gimmick of selling each bottle complete with a small self-defence instruction booklet to enable the user to fend off women?
3. Which outdoor sport has a playing field between 40-45 square yards and consists of an uneven surface of well-manicured grass?
Crown Green Bowling (or Crown Green)
4. ‘Dropkick’, ‘Powerslam’ and ‘Stunner’ are all moves used in which sport?
Includes a tiebreaker relevant to a question contained in the quiz
This Quiz Pack is supplied in a zip folder containing everything you need to run your quiz
Quick View – 40 Question Quiz Contents and Files
Add a Quality Handout to your Quiz
This mix includes; TV Behind The Scenes, Mixed Pics and Who's Next
This mix includes; The 'A' Game, Odd One Out and Man in the Middle
This mix includes; Famous Duos, Odd One Out and Add-a-Letter
This mix includes; Road Signs, 50/50 and Fill-in-the-Blanks
More Forty Question Quiz Packs
Feature Round: The 'B' List, Theme Round: All About Quotes
Feature Round: Double 'O's, Theme Round: Toys and Games
Feature Round: Pyramid, Theme Round: Let's Hear It For The Boys
Feature Round: Double-Up, Theme Round: Food and Drink