Weekly Pub Quiz 445
Ready Made 40 Question Quiz
Includes Everything You Need To Run A Fun Pub Quiz!
• Two-Page Questions and Answers
• Questions and Answers Separately (great if you want to have a go yourself!)
• Team Answer Sheet
• Quizmasters Score Sheet
Four Rounds of 10 Questions
Round 1: Multiple Choice
• Ten questions where each has a choice of three answers – the options for each answer are pre-printed on the Team Answer Sheet supplied with this quiz
Round 2: General Knowledge
• A selection of ten quality General Knowledge quiz questions
Round 3: Let’s Hear It For The Boys
• The last word in each answer is also a boy’s first name
Round 4: Pot Luck• Finish off your quiz with a great range of Pot Luck questions
• Two questions from Round 1 (Multiple Choice) and two from Round 3 (Let’s Hear It For The Boys)
1. Which is not an ailment of ‘Cavity Sam’ in the board game ‘Operation’?
a) Tingling Toes b) Butterflies in the Stomach c) Broken Heat
A – Tingling Toes
2. What is the collective name for a group of Dolphins?
a) School b) Pod c) Pool
B – Pod
3. Which warrior King of Scotland is famous for his victory over the English at the battle of Bannockburn?
Robert The Bruce
4. Which famous fictional captain is mentioned in the lyrics of Nena’s 1984 UK number one hit ’99 Red Balloons’?
(Ninety-nine knights of the air, ride super high-tech jet fighters, everyone’s a super hero, everyone’s a Captain Kirk)
Includes a tiebreaker relevant to a question contained in the quiz
This Quiz Pack is supplied in a zip folder containing everything you need to run your quiz
Quick View – 40 Question Quiz Contents and Files
Add a Quality Handout to your Quiz
This mix includes; The Eyes Have It, Word Play and Order Order!
This mix includes; Around Europe, At The Movies and Odd One Out
This mix includes; Screen Villains, Song Lyrics and Word Definitions
This mix includes; Movie Taglines, Missing Links and Song Lyrics
More Forty Question Quiz Packs
Feature Round: Pyramid, Theme Round: Creepy Crawlies
Feature Round: Animal Answers, Theme Round: The Human Body
Feature Round: Double-Up, Theme Round: All or Nothing
Feature Round: A to J, Theme Round: TV and Film