Weekly Pub Quiz 447
Ready Made 40 Question Quiz
Includes Everything You Need To Run A Fun Pub Quiz!
• Two-Page Questions and Answers
• Questions and Answers Separately (great if you want to have a go yourself!)
• Team Answer Sheet
• Quizmasters Score Sheet
Four Rounds of 10 Questions
Round 1: Alliterative Answers
• Each question has a two-word answer, with both words beginning with the same letter of the alphabet
Round 2: General Knowledge
• A selection of ten quality General Knowledge quiz questions
Round 3: TV and Film
• A mix of questions from the world of TV and Film
Round 4: Pot Luck• Finish off your quiz with a great range of Pot Luck questions
• Two questions from Round 1 (Alliterative Answers) and two from Round 3 (TV and Film)
1. What name is given to the mechanised fun fair ride that simulates riding a rodeo bull?
2. Featuring the characters of Augustus Snodgrass, Tracy Tupman and Alfred Jingle, what was the title of Charles Dickens’ first novel?
3. What is the name of the ‘global help service’ supplied in TV’s Thunderbirds?
4. Who made his debut as Bond in the 1987 film ‘The Living Daylights’?
Includes a tiebreaker relevant to a question contained in the quiz
This Quiz Pack is supplied in a zip folder containing everything you need to run your quiz
Quick View – 40 Question Quiz Contents and Files
Add a Quality Handout to your Quiz
This mix includes; Who am I?, Next Line Disney Lyrics and Logos
This mix includes; Dog Breeds, Word Play and Song Lyrics
This mix includes; True or False, Brass Instruments and What’s Next
This mix includes; Ordnance Surveys, TV Drama and Acronyms
More Forty Question Quiz Packs
Feature Round: 50/50, Theme Round: Four Letter Words
Feature Round: Pyramid, Theme Round: Let’s Hear It For The Boys
Feature Round: Double-Up, Theme Round: Food and Drink
Feature Round: A Bunch of Fives, Theme Round: Music