Weekly Pub Quiz 450
Ready Made 40 Question Quiz
Includes Everything You Need To Run A Fun Pub Quiz!
• Two-Page Questions and Answers
• Questions and Answers Separately (great if you want to have a go yourself!)
• Team Answer Sheet
• Quizmasters Score Sheet
Four Rounds of 10 Questions
Round 1: The ‘B’ List
• All ten answers in this round lead to a one or two-word answer, with all words beginning with the letter ‘B’
Round 2: General Knowledge
• A selection of ten quality General Knowledge quiz questions
Round 3: Occupations
• Each answer contains a word that is also an occupation
Round 4: Pot Luck• Finish off your quiz with a great range of Pot Luck questions
• Two questions from Round 1 (The ‘B’ List) and two from Round 3 (Occupations)
1. Considered to be one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, The Hanging Gardens of Babylon were situated near which modern-day capital city?
2. From Marvel comics, what is the name of the brilliant scientist who in times of stress transforms into ‘The Incredible Hulk’?
3. Which British, Commonwealth and European heavyweight boxing champion is best remembered for a 1963 fight where he knocked down a young Muhammad Ali – then known as Cassius Clay?
Henry Cooper (A cooper makes barrels)
4. The first U.S. number one hit for Motown Records was the debut single for ‘The Marvelettes in 1961, (a 1975 remake by ‘The Carpenters’ was a UK chart hit) – what was the song title?
Please Mr Postman
Includes a tiebreaker relevant to a question contained in the quiz
This Quiz Pack is supplied in a zip folder containing everything you need to run your quiz
Quick View – 40 Question Quiz Contents and Files
Add a Quality Handout to your Quiz
This mix includes; Who am I?, Next Line Disney Lyrics and Logos
This mix includes; Greatest Hits, The Middle Word and Looney Tunes Quotes
This mix includes; True or False, Brass Instruments and What's Next
This mix includes; Buildings, Pop Blockbusters and Quotes
More Forty Question Quiz Packs
Feature Round: Multiple Choice, Theme Round: Read All About It
Feature Round: Pyramid, Theme Round: Chain Letters
Feature Round: Nicknames, Theme Round: Sport
Feature Round: Double-Up, Theme Round: Food and Drink