Weekly Pub Quiz 456
Ready Made 40 Question Quiz
Includes Everything You Need To Run A Fun Pub Quiz!
• Two-Page Questions and Answers
• Questions and Answers Separately (great if you want to have a go yourself!)
• Team Answer Sheet
• Quizmasters Score Sheet
Four Rounds of 10 Questions
Round 1: Multiple Choice
• Ten questions where each has a choice of three answers – the options for each answer are pre-printed on the Team Answer Sheet supplied with this quiz
Round 2: General Knowledge
• A selection of ten quality General Knowledge quiz questions
Round 3: Three of a Kind
• Each question has three answers
Round 4: Pot Luck• Finish off your quiz with a great range of Pot Luck questions
• Two questions from Round 3 (Three of a Kind) and two from Round 4 (Pot Luck)
1. Which three shapes featured as windows in the classic children’s TV series ‘Play School’?
Round / Square / Arched
2. In classical music, which three composers are referred to as the three ‘B’s’?
Brahms / Bach / Beethoven
3. In 1981 both Stevie Wonder and Altered Images had a UK number 2 hit with which song title (a type of greeting)?
4. What game is associated with the characters of Mr. Toffee, Bubblegum Troll, and The Dragon who bathes at the lemonade lake?
Includes a tiebreaker relevant to a question contained in the quiz
This Quiz Pack is supplied in a zip folder containing everything you need to run your quiz
Quick View – 40 Question Quiz Contents and Files
Add a Quality Handout to your Quiz
This mix includes; The 'A' Game, Odd One Out and Man in the Middle
This mix includes; Around Europe, At The Movies and Odd One Out
This mix includes; Flagmaps, Musicals and Mystery Years
This mix includes; Movie Taglines, Missing Links and Song Lyrics
More Forty Question Quiz Packs
Feature Round: Watch The Birdie, Theme Round: Sport
Feature Round: Colours, Theme Round: Three Little Words
Feature Round: Ten to One, Theme Round: Around The World
Feature Round: Double-Up, Theme Round: Food and Drink