Weekly Pub Quiz 457
Ready Made 40 Question Quiz
Includes Everything You Need To Run A Fun Pub Quiz!
• Two-Page Questions and Answers
• Questions and Answers Separately (great if you want to have a go yourself!)
• Team Answer Sheet
• Quizmasters Score Sheet
Four Rounds of 10 Questions
Round 1: A to J
• Ten questions where the answers begin with the letters A through to J
Round 2: General Knowledge
• A selection of ten quality General Knowledge quiz questions
Round 3: Sport
• Questions from a wide-range of sports including Football, Tennis, Golf and The Olympics
Round 4: Pot Luck• Finish off your quiz with a great range of Pot Luck questions
• Two questions from Round 3 (Sport) and two from Round 4 (Pot Luck)
1. Famed for their antics on and off the field, which football team were nicknamed ‘The Crazy Gang’ by the media during the 1980’s?
2. A general election was held in the UK in April 1992, which appropriately named horse had won the Grand National just a few days earlier?
3. In the lyrics of David Bowie’s hit ‘Life on Mars’, where were the sailors fighting?
In The Dance Hall
(Sailors fighting in the dance hall, Oh man! Look at those cavemen go)
4. On what date does the British tax year start?
Includes a tiebreaker relevant to a question contained in the quiz
This Quiz Pack is supplied in a zip folder containing everything you need to run your quiz
Quick View – 40 Question Quiz Contents and Files
Add a Quality Handout to your Quiz
This mix includes; The Eyes Have It, Word Play and Order Order!
This mix includes; Statues of Honour, Two Out of Three and Hey JC
This mix includes; Catchphrases, Logo's and Word Play
This mix includes; Ordnance Surveys, TV Drama and Acronyms
More Forty Question Quiz Packs
Feature Round: Word Link, Theme Round: Colours
Feature Round: 50/50, Theme Round: Four Letter Words
Feature Round: Blockbusters, Theme Round: TV Comedy
Feature Round: Let's Hear It For The Girls, Theme Round: Around The World