Weekly Pub Quiz 358
Ready Made 40 Question Quiz
Includes Everything You Need To Run A Fun Pub Quiz!
• Two-Page Questions and Answers
• Questions and Answers Separately (great if you want to have a go yourself!)
• Team Answer Sheet
• Quizmasters Score Sheet
Four Rounds of 10 Questions
Round 1: 50/50
• Ten questions where each has a choice of two answers
Round 2: General Knowledge
• A selection of ten quality General Knowledge quiz questions
Round 3: Just Three Words
• Each question leads to a three-word answer
Round 4: Pot Luck• Finish off your quiz with a great range of Pot Luck questions
• Two questions from Round 1 (50/50) and two from Round 4 (Just Three Words)
1. In a game of chess, the board should be placed so that what colour square is at each player’s bottom-right hand corner – black or white?
2. The skin of a frog is smooth and moist, whereas the skin of a toad is dry, rough and bumpy – but which of them have teeth?
3. What was the name of the first magazine to publish the UK music charts?
New Musical Express
4. What phrase is used to describe land which is unoccupied or under dispute between separate parties, and is left unoccupied due to fear or uncertainty?
No Man’s Land
Includes a tiebreaker relevant to a question contained in the quiz
This Quiz Pack is supplied in a zip folder containing everything you need to run your quiz
Quick View – 40 Question Quiz Contents and Files
Add a Quality Handout to your Quiz
This mix includes; The 'A' Game, Odd One Out and Man in the Middle
This mix includes; Who am I?, Next Line Disney Lyrics and Logos
This mix includes; TV Characters, The Middle Word and Alphabetical Numbers
This mix includes; Broadway Musicals, Acronyms and Mystery Years