Weekly Pub Quiz 459
Ready Made 40 Question Quiz
Includes Everything You Need To Run A Fun Pub Quiz!
• Two-Page Questions and Answers
• Questions and Answers Separately (great if you want to have a go yourself!)
• Team Answer Sheet
• Quizmasters Score Sheet
Four Rounds of 10 Questions
Round 1: I’ll Have a ‘P’ Please!
• All ten questions in this round lead to a one or two-word answer, with each word beginning with the letter ‘P’
Round 2: General Knowledge
• A selection of ten quality General Knowledge quiz questions
Round 3: Ten to One
• In a random order, each answer will contain the numbers one through to ten
Round 4: Pot Luck• Finish off your quiz with a great range of Pot Luck questions
• Two questions from Round 1 (I’ll Have a ‘P’ Please!) and two from Round 4 (Pot Luck)
1. In children’s literature Horrid Henry is a boy who likes to cause mischief; what is the name of his younger, much more well-behaved and polite brother?
2. In Astronomy what name is given to a distance of roughly 3.26 Light Years?
3. In 2013 what did Fulham FC owner Shahid Khan have removed from Craven Cottage – an act which former owner Mohamed Al Fayed later claimed was responsible for Fulham’s relegation in 2014?
Statue of Michael Jackson
4. What is the total sum of the number of stars and stripes on the United States flag?
(50 stars, 13 stripes)
Includes a tiebreaker relevant to a question contained in the quiz
This Quiz Pack is supplied in a zip folder containing everything you need to run your quiz
Quick View – 40 Question Quiz Contents and Files
Add a Quality Handout to your Quiz
This mix includes; Arch Enemies, Film Characters and Opening Line Lyrics
This mix includes; At The Movies, Mixed Pics and Song Lyrics
This mix includes; Pictograms, Odd One Out and Movie Quotes
This mix includes; Buildings, Pop Blockbusters and Quotes