Weekly Pub Quiz 461
Ready Made 40 Question Quiz
Includes Everything You Need To Run A Fun Pub Quiz!
• Two-Page Questions and Answers
• Questions and Answers Separately (great if you want to have a go yourself!)
• Team Answer Sheet
• Quizmasters Score Sheet
Four Rounds of 10 Questions
Round 1: Pyramid
• The first question has one answer, the second two, the third three and the fourth four, 1 point for each correct answer
Round 2: General Knowledge
• A selection of ten quality General Knowledge quiz questions
Round 3: A Bunch of Fives
• All questions lead to a one or two-word answer, with each word having five letters
Round 4: Pot Luck• Finish off your quiz with a great range of Pot Luck questions
• Two questions from Round 2 (General Knowledge) and two from Round 4 (Pot Luck)
1. Named after a bird of prey, which family of jet-powered attack aircraft capable of vertical/short take-off and landing operations (V/STOL) was originally developed by British manufacturer Hawker Siddeley in the 1960’s?
2. What name is given to a tall, four-sided, narrow tapering monument, a typical example of which is Cleopatra’s needle?
3. In a TV spin-off from ‘Happy Days’ Robin Williams played an alien called Mork sent to earth from the planet Ork to observe human behaviour; what part of his body did he use to drink with?
4. In 2009 a group of nine celebrities led by Gary Barlow raised over £3m for charity by climbing which African mountain? (Comic Relief)
Includes a tiebreaker relevant to a question contained in the quiz
This Quiz Pack is supplied in a zip folder containing everything you need to run your quiz
Quick View – 40 Question Quiz Contents and Files
Add a Quality Handout to your Quiz
This mix includes; TV Behind The Scenes, Mixed Pics and Who's Next
This mix includes; Screen Villains, Song Lyrics and Word Definitions
This mix includes; Literary Acting Roles, Dingbats and Pop Blockbusters
This mix includes; Dingbats, Sum It Up and Word Play