Weekly Pub Quiz 402
Ready Made 40 Question Quiz
Includes Everything You Need To Run A Fun Pub Quiz!
• Two-Page Questions and Answers
• Questions and Answers Separately (great if you want to have a go yourself!)
• Team Answer Sheet
• Quizmasters Score Sheet
Four Rounds of 10 Questions
Round 1: A Bunch of Fives
• All questions in this round lead to a one-word, five-letter answer
Round 2: General Knowledge
• A selection of ten quality General Knowledge quiz questions
Round 3: Music
• A range of questions featuring popular music
Round 4: Pot Luck• Finish off your quiz with a great range of Pot Luck questions
• Two questions from Round 1 (A Bunch of Fives) and two from Round 3 (Music)
1. In the animal world, what name is given to a cross between a male lion and a female tiger?
2. In the late 19th century, to which northwest Canadian territory did an estimated 100,000 prospectors migrate to in search of gold?
3. According to the lyrics of the Barry Manilow song ‘Copacabana’, what was the name of the man who shot Lola’s boyfriend Tony?
4. Which chart-topper for Eurovision winners ‘Brotherhood of Man’ shares its title with the name of Geppetto’s cat in Disney’s ‘Pinocchio’?
Includes a tiebreaker relevant to a question contained in the quiz
This Quiz Pack is supplied in a zip folder containing everything you need to run your quiz
Quick View – 40 Question Quiz Contents and Files
Add a Quality Handout to your Quiz
This mix includes; Around Europe, At The Movies and Odd One Out
This mix includes; Acting Royalty, Sum It Up and Pictograms
This mix includes; Dog Breeds, Word Play and Song Lyrics
This mix includes; Road Signs, 50/50 and Fill-in-the-Blanks
More Forty Question Quiz Packs
Feature Round: Pyramid, Theme Round: TV and Film
Feature Round: Nicknames, Theme Round: Sport
Feature Round: Let’s Hear It For The Girls, Theme Round: Around The World
Feature Round: Red White and Blue, Theme Round: Sport