Weekly Pub Quiz 471
Ready Made 40 Question Quiz
Includes Everything You Need To Run A Fun Pub Quiz!
• Two-Page Questions and Answers
• Questions and Answers Separately (great if you want to have a go yourself!)
• Team Answer Sheet
• Quizmasters Score Sheet
Four Rounds of 10 Questions
Round 1: Chain Letters
• From the second question onwards each answer begins with the last letter of the previous answer
Round 2: General Knowledge
• A selection of ten quality General Knowledge quiz questions
Round 3: On The Box
• Ten questions revolving around TV
Round 4: Pot Luck• Finish off your quiz with a great range of Pot Luck questions
• Two questions from Round 3 (On The Box) and two from Round 4 (Pot Luck)
1. Which classic (Liverpool based) comedy series had a theme that contained a conversation between a man and woman that went – ‘You dancing’? ‘You asking’? ‘I’m asking’ ‘I’m dancing’?
The Liver Birds
2. In advertising, which brand of pet food was advertised by Arthur the cat, whose particular talent was to scoop the food out of a tin using his paw?
3. In 2004 the re-election of which US president led to a famous Daily Mirror headline that read ‘How can 59,054,087 people be so dumb’?
George W Bush
4. In March 2017 who became the first living centenarian to have a top ten album in the UK charts?
(‘Vera Lynn 100’, reached number 3, released to coincide with her 100th birthday)
Includes a tiebreaker relevant to a question contained in the quiz
This Quiz Pack is supplied in a zip folder containing everything you need to run your quiz
Quick View – 40 Question Quiz Contents and Files
Add a Quality Handout to your Quiz
This mix includes; Mixed Pics, Fill-in-the-Blanks and Pictograms
This mix includes; Literary Acting Roles, Dingbats and Pop Blockbusters
This mix includes; True or False, Brass Instruments and What's Next
This mix includes; Dingbats, Sum It Up and Word Play