Weekly Pub Quiz 472
Ready Made 40 Question Quiz
Includes Everything You Need To Run A Fun Pub Quiz!
• Two-Page Questions and Answers
• Questions and Answers Separately (great if you want to have a go yourself!)
• Team Answer Sheet
• Quizmasters Score Sheet
Four Rounds of 10 Questions
Round 1: Pyramid
• The first question has one answer, the second two, the third three and the fourth four, 1 point for each correct answer
Round 2: General Knowledge
• A selection of ten quality General Knowledge quiz questions
Round 3: Carry On Connections
• Ten questions where each answer contains the name of a ‘Carry On’ film title – use as a theme round letting teams know the connection, or use as a link round and offer a bonus point for teams getting the link between the answers
Round 4: Pot Luck• Finish off your quiz with a great range of Pot Luck questions
• Two questions from Round 3 (Carry on Connections) and two from Round 4 (Pot Luck)
1. In 1985 who became the first British singer to win a Grammy Award for best female jazz vocalist?
Cleo Laine (Carry on Cleo – 1964)
2. Originally titled Landscape: Noon (now ‘The Hay Wain), which artists work depicts a rural scene featuring three horses pulling a large farm cart across the river Stour?
(John) Constable (Carry on Constable – 1960)
3. Which publication was launched in 1991 by Gordon Roddick and John Bird in response to the growing number of rough sleepers on the streets of London?
The Big Issue
4. According to the instructions given, which famous vessel was to be built with the dimensions of 450 feet long, 75 feet wide, 45 feet high, and have three levels?
Includes a tiebreaker relevant to a question contained in the quiz
This Quiz Pack is supplied in a zip folder containing everything you need to run your quiz
Quick View – 40 Question Quiz Contents and Files
Add a Quality Handout to your Quiz
This mix includes; Film Invisibles, Animated Fish and Overlapping Song Titles
This mix includes; Famous Duos, Odd One Out and Add-a-Letter
This mix includes; Broadway Musicals, Acronyms and Mystery Years
This mix includes; Movie Taglines, Missing Links and Song Lyrics