Weekly Pub Quiz 483
Ready Made 40 Question Quiz
Includes Everything You Need To Run A Fun Pub Quiz!
• Two-Page Questions and Answers
• Questions and Answers Separately (great if you want to have a go yourself!)
• Team Answer Sheet
• Quizmasters Score Sheet
Four Rounds of 10 Questions
Round 1: Blockbusters
• The initial letters of each answer are pre-printed on the team answer sheet that is supplied with this quiz
Round 2: General Knowledge
• A selection of ten quality General Knowledge quiz questions
Round 3: Food and Drink
• Ten questions revolving around the subject of food and drink
Round 4: Pot Luck• Finish off your quiz with a great range of Pot Luck questions
• Two questions from Round 1 (Blockbusters) and two from Round 4 (Pot Luck)
1. (The) KC – What name was given to the comically incompetent police force that featured in early 20th century silent films?
(The) Keystone Cops
2. (The) T – Which comic first featured the character of ‘Beryl the Peril’?
3. While studying law at Oxford in the 1970’s, which former UK Prime Minister was a singer and guitar player in a rock band called ‘The Ugly Rumours’?
4. Created by Elizabeth Beresford, who was the head Womble of the Wimbledon burrow, so old his age was said to be anywhere between three hundred years and eternity?
Great Uncle Bulgaria
Includes a tiebreaker relevant to a question contained in the quiz
This Quiz Pack is supplied in a zip folder containing everything you need to run your quiz
Quick View – 40 Question Quiz Contents and Files
Add a Quality Handout to your Quiz
This mix includes; Greatest Hits, The Middle Word and Looney Tunes Quotes
This mix includes; Statues of Honour, Two Out of Three and Hey JC
This mix includes; Pictograms, Odd One Out and Movie Quotes
This mix includes; Buildings, Pop Blockbusters and Quotes