Weekly Pub Quiz 403
Ready Made 40 Question Quiz
Includes Everything You Need To Run A Fun Pub Quiz!
• Two-Page Questions and Answers
• Questions and Answers Separately (great if you want to have a go yourself!)
• Team Answer Sheet
• Quizmasters Score Sheet
Four Rounds of 10 Questions
Round 1: A to J
• Ten questions where the answers begin with the letters A through to J
Round 2: General Knowledge
• A selection of ten quality General Knowledge quiz questions
Round 3: TV and Film
• A range of quetions from popular TV and Film
Round 4: Pot Luck• Finish off your quiz with a great range of Pot Luck questions
• Two questions from Round 3 (TV and Film) and two from Round 4 (Pot Luck)
1. Which former model and well-known actress appeared in several episodes of Coronation Street during the early 1970’s playing Ken Barlow’s girlfriend Elaine Perkins?
2. In 1992 the ‘Carry On’ team returned after a gap of 14 fourteen years to make a film based on which historical character?
3. In a well-known rhyme, what did the crooked man buy with his crooked sixpence?
A Crooked Cat
4. Born Michael Dumble Smith, which actor took his stage name from a passing biscuit lorry?
Includes a tiebreaker relevant to a question contained in the quiz
This Quiz Pack is supplied in a zip folder containing everything you need to run your quiz
Quick View – 40 Question Quiz Contents and Files
Add a Quality Handout to your Quiz
This mix includes; Arch Enemies, Film Characters and Opening Line Lyrics
This mix includes; Flagmaps, Musicals and Mystery Years
This mix includes; Catchphrases, Logo's and Word Play
This mix includes; Road Signs, 50/50 and Fill-in-the-Blanks
More Forty Question Quiz Packs
Feature Round: Blockbusters, Theme Round: TV Comedy
Feature Round: Ten to One, Theme Round: Around The World
Feature Round: Just Three Words, Theme Round: Music
Feature Round: Multiple Choice, Theme Round: Science