Weekly Pub Quiz 404
Ready Made 40 Question Quiz
Includes Everything You Need To Run A Fun Pub Quiz!
• Two-Page Questions and Answers
• Questions and Answers Separately (great if you want to have a go yourself!)
• Team Answer Sheet
• Quizmasters Score Sheet
Four Rounds of 10 Questions
Round 1: Double Up
• All ten questions in this round have two answers
Round 2: General Knowledge
• A selection of ten quality General Knowledge quiz questions
Round 3: Food and Drink
• Ten questions on food and drink
Round 4: Pot Luck• Finish off your quiz with a great range of Pot Luck questions
• Two questions from Round 1 (Double Up) and two from Round 3 (Food and Drink)
1. Which two symbols feature on a motorway sign indicating food is available?
Fork / Spoon
2. If you were playing an opening move in a game of chess, what are the only two pieces you could move first?
Pawn / Knight
3. First sold in 1886, which popular soft drink was advertised as an ‘Esteemed Brain Tonic and Intellectual Beverage’?
4. Popular as a British summertime drink, what alcohol is Pimm’s No 1 based on?
Includes a tiebreaker relevant to a question contained in the quiz
This Quiz Pack is supplied in a zip folder containing everything you need to run your quiz
Quick View – 40 Question Quiz Contents and Files
Add a Quality Handout to your Quiz
This mix includes; Acting Royalty, Sum It Up and Pictograms
This mix includes; Literary Acting Roles, Dingbats and Pop Blockbusters
This mix includes; Dog Breeds, Word Play and Song Lyrics
This mix includes; Dingbats, Sum It Up and Word Play
More Forty Question Quiz Packs
Feature Round: Begins with 'P', Theme Round: All answers are Song Titles
Feature Round: Pyramid, Theme Round: Let's Hear It For The Boys
Feature Round: Double-Up, Theme Round: All or Nothing
Feature Round: All About Animals, Theme Round: Sport