Weekly Pub Quiz 406
Ready Made 40 Question Quiz
Includes Everything You Need To Run A Fun Pub Quiz!
• Two-Page Questions and Answers
• Questions and Answers Separately (great if you want to have a go yourself!)
• Team Answer Sheet
• Quizmasters Score Sheet
Four Rounds of 10 Questions
Round 1: Let’s Hear It For The Girls
• Each answer in this round either is, or contains, a girls name
Round 2: General Knowledge
• A selection of ten quality General Knowledge quiz questions
Round 3: Around The World
• A range of questions featuring well-known places around the world
Round 4: Pot Luck• Finish off your quiz with a great range of Pot Luck questions
• Two questions from Round 1 (Let’s Hear It For The Girls) and two from Round 3 (Around The World)
1. What phrase is given to the time in the early morning when songbirds can be heard singing, marking the start of a new day?
The Dawn Chorus
2. According to the lyrics of a popular (Beatles) song, where would you encounter a barber showing photographs, a banker with a motorcar, and a pretty nurse selling poppies from a tray?
3. The international border between which two countries lies on the summit of Mount Everest?
China / Nepal
4. Discovered by Jon Davis in 1592, which islands became the subject of worldwide headlines 390 years later?
Includes a tiebreaker relevant to a question contained in the quiz
This Quiz Pack is supplied in a zip folder containing everything you need to run your quiz
Quick View – 40 Question Quiz Contents and Files
Add a Quality Handout to your Quiz
This mix includes; Greatest Hits, The Middle Word and Looney Tunes Quotes
This mix includes; Statues of Honour, Two Out of Three and Hey JC
This mix includes; Pictograms, Odd One Out and Movie Quotes
This mix includes; Buildings, Pop Blockbusters and Quotes
More Forty Question Quiz Packs
Feature Round: Animal Answers, Theme Round: The Human Body
Feature Round: Begins with 'P', Theme Round: All answers are Song Titles
Feature Round: Just Three Words, Theme Round: Music
Feature Round: A to J, Theme Round: TV and Film