Weekly Pub Quiz 407
Ready Made 40 Question Quiz
Includes Everything You Need To Run A Fun Pub Quiz!
• Two-Page Questions and Answers
• Questions and Answers Separately (great if you want to have a go yourself!)
• Team Answer Sheet
• Quizmasters Score Sheet
Four Rounds of 10 Questions
Round 1: Nicknames
• Ten questions revolving around nicknames
Round 2: General Knowledge
• A selection of ten quality General Knowledge quiz questions
Round 3: Sport
• A mix of questions from a range of sports
Round 4: Pot Luck• Finish off your quiz with a great range of Pot Luck questions
• Two questions from Round 1 (Nicknames) and two from Round 3 (Sport)
1. What nickname was given to Manfred von Richthofen, a German fighter pilot considered the deadliest flying ace of World War I?
The Red Baron
2. Who was president of the United States when Air Force One was given the nickname ‘Peanut One’?
(Jimmy Carter was a peanut farmer before entering politics)
3. In the Winter Olympics, the biathlon consists of which two sports?
Cross-country Skiing / Rifle Shooting
4. Which popular sport is played on a wooden rectangular surface measuring almost 63 feet long by around 3.5 feet wide?
Includes a tiebreaker relevant to a question contained in the quiz
This Quiz Pack is supplied in a zip folder containing everything you need to run your quiz
Quick View – 40 Question Quiz Contents and Files
Add a Quality Handout to your Quiz
This mix includes; Symbols, What Comes Next and London Landmarks
This mix includes; Screen Villains, Song Lyrics and Word Definitions
This mix includes; Broadway Musicals, Acronyms and Mystery Years
This mix includes; Movie Taglines, Missing Links and Song Lyrics
More Forty Question Quiz Packs
Feature Round: Tom Dick and Harry, Theme Round: Alliterative Answers
Feature Round: Blockbusters, Theme Round: TV Comedy
Feature Round: Let's Hear It For The Girls, Theme Round: Around The World
Feature Round: All About Animals, Theme Round: Sport