Weekly Pub Quiz 408
Ready Made 40 Question Quiz
Includes Everything You Need To Run A Fun Pub Quiz!
• Two-Page Questions and Answers
• Questions and Answers Separately (great if you want to have a go yourself!)
• Team Answer Sheet
• Quizmasters Score Sheet
Four Rounds of 10 Questions
Round 1: Pyramid
• The first question has one answer, the second two, the third three and the fourth four, 1 point for each correct answer
Round 2: General Knowledge
• A selection of ten quality General Knowledge quiz questions
Round 3: TV and Film
• A range of questions on TV and Film
Round 4: Pot Luck• Finish off your quiz with a great range of Pot Luck questions
• Two questions from Round 3 (TV and Film) and two from Round 4 (Pot Luck)
1. In which long running (sci-fi) series did Bonnie Langford play the role of a computer programmer called Mel Bush?
2. Which 1997 film sequel had the tagline ‘Something has survived’?
The Lost World: Jurassic Park
3. Short-eared, long-eared, little and horned are all types of which bird?
4. Which sportsman once said ‘It’s just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up’?
Includes a tiebreaker relevant to a question contained in the quiz
This Quiz Pack is supplied in a zip folder containing everything you need to run your quiz
Quick View – 40 Question Quiz Contents and Files
Add a Quality Handout to your Quiz
This mix includes; TV Behind The Scenes, Mixed Pics and Who's Next
This mix includes; The 'A' Game, Odd One Out and Man in the Middle
This mix includes; Famous Duos, Odd One Out and Add-a-Letter
This mix includes; Road Signs, 50/50 and Fill-in-the-Blanks
More Forty Question Quiz Packs
Feature Round: Tom Dick and Harry, Theme Round: Alliterative Answers
Feature Round: Blockbusters, Theme Round: TV Comedy
Feature Round: Let's Hear It For The Girls, Theme Round: Around The World
Feature Round: All About Animals, Theme Round: Sport