Weekly Pub Quiz 409
Ready Made 40 Question Quiz
Includes Everything You Need To Run A Fun Pub Quiz!
• Two-Page Questions and Answers
• Questions and Answers Separately (great if you want to have a go yourself!)
• Team Answer Sheet
• Quizmasters Score Sheet
Four Rounds of 10 Questions
Round 1: Multiple Choice
• Ten questions where each has a choice of three answers – the options for each answer are pre-printed on the Team Answer Sheet supplied with this quiz
Round 2: General Knowledge
• A selection of ten quality General Knowledge quiz questions
Round 3: Science
• A varitey of questions focusing on the subject of science
Round 4: Pot Luck• Finish off your quiz with a great range of Pot Luck questions
• Two questions from Round 1 (Multiple Choice) and two from Round 3 (Science)
1. Which is not a Mr Men character?
A) Mr Grumpy B) Mr Mischief C) Mr Naughty
C – Mr Naughty (Naughty is a ‘Little Miss’ character)
2. In 1896 Great Britain declared war on Zanzibar, the British inflicted 500 causalities while one royal navy sailor was injured – how long did the war last?
A) 38 Minutes B) 38 Days C) 38 Weeks
A – 38 Minutes
3. What name is given to an area of space where the gravitational field is so intense that no matter or radiation can escape?
A Black Hole
4. What name is given to the science of growing plants without using soil, but by feeding them on mineral nutrient salts dissolved in water?
Includes a tiebreaker relevant to a question contained in the quiz
This Quiz Pack is supplied in a zip folder containing everything you need to run your quiz
Quick View – 40 Question Quiz Contents and Files
Add a Quality Handout to your Quiz
This mix includes; The Eyes Have It, Word Play and Order Order!
This mix includes; Around Europe, At The Movies and Odd One Out
This mix includes; Screen Villains, Song Lyrics and Word Definitions
This mix includes; Movie Taglines, Missing Links and Song Lyrics
More Forty Question Quiz Packs
Feature Round: Begins with 'P', Theme Round: All answers are Song Titles
Feature Round: Nicknames, Theme Round: Sport
Feature Round: Let's Hear It For The Girls, Theme Round: Around The World
Feature Round: A Bunch of Fives, Theme Round: Music