Weekly Pub Quiz 413
Ready Made 40 Question Quiz
Includes Everything You Need To Run A Fun Pub Quiz!
• Two-Page Questions and Answers
• Questions and Answers Separately (great if you want to have a go yourself!)
• Team Answer Sheet
• Quizmasters Score Sheet
Four Rounds of 10 Questions
Round 1: Double Up
• All answers in this round have two answers
Round 2: General Knowledge
• A selection of ten quality General Knowledge quiz questions
Round 3: All or Nothing
• Each answer in this round contain the words All and/or Nothing
Round 4: Pot Luck• Finish off your quiz with a great range of Pot Luck questions
• Two questions from Round 1 (Double Up) and two from Round 3 (All or Nothing)
1. In science, which two particles form the Nucleus of an atom?
Proton / Neutron
2. What are the names of the two pubs that feature in the ITV soap ‘Emmerdale’?
Woolpack / The Malt Shovel (aka ‘The Malt’)
3. In TV comedy which catchphrase is common to both Sergeant Schultz from ‘Hogan’s Hero’s’ and Manuel from ‘Fawlty Towers’?
I Know Nothing
4. Featuring the lovers Claudio and Hero, which is Shakespeare’s most frequently performed comedy play?
Much Ado About Nothing
Includes a tiebreaker relevant to a question contained in the quiz
This Quiz Pack is supplied in a zip folder containing everything you need to run your quiz
Quick View – 40 Question Quiz Contents and Files
Add a Quality Handout to your Quiz
This mix includes; The 'A' Game, Odd One Out and Man in the Middle
This mix includes; Famous Duos, Odd One Out and Add-a-Letter
This mix includes; Flagmaps, Musicals and Mystery Years
This mix includes; Ordnance Surveys, TV Drama and Acronyms
More Forty Question Quiz Packs
Feature Round: Begins with 'P', Theme Round: All answers are Song Titles
Feature Round: Ten to One, Theme Round: Around The World
Feature Round: Pyramid, Theme Round: TV and Film
Feature Round: Nicknames, Theme Round: Sport