Weekly Pub Quiz 417
Ready Made 40 Question Quiz
Includes Everything You Need To Run A Fun Pub Quiz!
• Two-Page Questions and Answers
• Questions and Answers Separately (great if you want to have a go yourself!)
• Team Answer Sheet
• Quizmasters Score Sheet
Four Rounds of 10 Questions
Round 1: Blockbusters
• The initial letters of each answer are pre-printed on the team answer sheet that is supplied with this quiz
Round 2: General Knowledge
• A selection of ten quality General Knowledge quiz questions
Round 3: At The Movies
• Ten questions revolving around well-known films
Round 4: Pot Luck• Finish off your quiz with a great range of Pot Luck questions
• Two questions from Round 2 (General Knowledge) and two from Round 3 (At The Movies)
1. In 2007/8 Prince Harry became the first royal in more than 25 years to serve in a war zone – in which country was he based?
2. Famous for its Komodo Dragons, in which country is the Komodo National Park?
3. During the filming of the classic 1981 ‘Escape To Victory’, who took a penalty that caused Sylvester Stallone to break a finger while trying to save it?
Pele (Edson Arantes do Nascimento)
4. Produced by England’s leading exporters of horror films, which film series told tales of haunted houses, demons, ghosts and other supernatural wonders?
Hammer House of Horrors
Includes a tiebreaker relevant to a question contained in the quiz
This Quiz Pack is supplied in a zip folder containing everything you need to run your quiz
Quick View – 40 Question Quiz Contents and Files
Add a Quality Handout to your Quiz
This mix includes; Film Invisibles, Animated Fish and Overlapping Song Titles
This mix includes; Famous Duos, Odd One Out and Add-a-Letter
This mix includes; Broadway Musicals, Acronyms and Mystery Years
This mix includes; Movie Taglines, Missing Links and Song Lyrics
More Forty Question Quiz Packs
Feature Round: Tom Dick and Harry, Theme Round: Alliterative Answers
Feature Round: Pyramid, Theme Round: Let's Hear It For The Boys
Feature Round: Nicknames, Theme Round: Sport
Feature Round: Let's Hear It For The Girls, Theme Round: Around The World