Weekly Pub Quiz 418
Ready Made 40 Question Quiz
Includes Everything You Need To Run A Fun Pub Quiz!
• Two-Page Questions and Answers
• Questions and Answers Separately (great if you want to have a go yourself!)
• Team Answer Sheet
• Quizmasters Score Sheet
Four Rounds of 10 Questions
Round 1: Tom Dick and Harry
• All answers in this round contain the names Tom, Dick or Harry
Round 2: General Knowledge
• A selection of ten quality General Knowledge quiz questions
Round 3: Alliterative Answers
• Each question has a two-word answer, with each word in the answer beginning with the same letter of the alphabet
Round 4: Pot Luck• Finish off your quiz with a great range of Pot Luck questions
• Two questions from Round 1 (Tom Dick and Harry) and two from Round 3 (Alliterative Answers)
1. In 2017 who was appointed as Scotland Yard’s first female commissioner?
2. Which chain of food outlets first opened in 1928 from a small wooden hut beside a tram stop in Guiseley, West Yorkshire and within three years had moved to new premises, complete with fitted carpets, oak panelled walls, and chandeliers?
3. First appearing in the DC comic ‘Superboy’, which character was Superman’s friend and teenage love interest while growing up in Smallville?
4. Which 1988 film stars Judge Reinhold and Fred Savage playing a father and son who magically exchange identities?
Includes a tiebreaker relevant to a question contained in the quiz
This Quiz Pack is supplied in a zip folder containing everything you need to run your quiz
Quick View – 40 Question Quiz Contents and Files
Add a Quality Handout to your Quiz
This mix includes; Mixed Pics, Fill-in-the-Blanks and Pictograms
This mix includes; Literary Acting Roles, Dingbats and Pop Blockbusters
This mix includes; True or False, Brass Instruments and What's Next
This mix includes; Dingbats, Sum It Up and Word Play
More Forty Question Quiz Packs
Feature Round: Ten to One, Theme Round: Around The World
Feature Round: Nicknames, Theme Round: Sport
Feature Round: A to J, Theme Round: TV and Film
Feature Round: A Bunch of Fives, Theme Round: Music