Weekly Pub Quiz 419
Ready Made 40 Question Quiz
Includes Everything You Need To Run A Fun Pub Quiz!
• Two-Page Questions and Answers
• Questions and Answers Separately (great if you want to have a go yourself!)
• Team Answer Sheet
• Quizmasters Score Sheet
Four Rounds of 10 Questions
Round 1: Animal Answers
• All ten questions in this round either are, or contain the name of, a type of animal
Round 2: General Knowledge
• A selection of ten quality General Knowledge quiz questions
Round 3: The Human Body
• A variety of questions revolving around the human body
Round 4: Pot Luck• Finish off your quiz with a great range of Pot Luck questions
• Two questions from Round 1 (Animal Answers) and two from Round 3 (The Human Body)
1. Notable for his attire of striped pyjamas on stage, pianist Johnnie Fingers was a co-founder (along with Bob Geldof) of which 1970’s/80’s new wave band?
2. In the U.S. what name is given to a sausage on a stick that has been coated in a thick layer of maize-flour batter and deep fried?
3. What is the hardest substance in the human body?
4. Which is the only muscle that is not attached at both ends?
Includes a tiebreaker relevant to a question contained in the quiz
This Quiz Pack is supplied in a zip folder containing everything you need to run your quiz
Quick View – 40 Question Quiz Contents and Files
Add a Quality Handout to your Quiz
This mix includes; Fictional Logo's, Acronyms and Cocktails
This mix includes; Who am I?, Next Line Disney Lyrics and Logos
This mix includes; Acting Royalty, Sum It Up and Pictograms
This mix includes; Pictograms, Odd One Out and Movie Quotes
More Forty Question Quiz Packs
Feature Round: Begins with 'P', Theme Round: All answers are Song Titles
Feature Round: Blockbusters, Theme Round: TV Comedy
Feature Round: Multiple Choice, Theme Round: Science
Feature Round: Place Names, Theme Round: Toys and Games