Weekly Pub Quiz 420
Ready Made 40 Question Quiz
Includes Everything You Need To Run A Fun Pub Quiz!
• Two-Page Questions and Answers
• Questions and Answers Separately (great if you want to have a go yourself!)
• Team Answer Sheet
• Quizmasters Score Sheet
Four Rounds of 10 Questions
Round 1: Multiple Choice
• Ten questions where each has a choice of three answers – the options for each answer are pre-printed on the Team Answer Sheet supplied with this quiz
Round 2: General Knowledge
• A selection of ten quality General Knowledge quiz questions
Round 3: TV Reality and Quiz Shows
• All questions in this round revolve around Reality and Quiz Shows
Round 4: Pot Luck• Finish off your quiz with a great range of Pot Luck questions
• Two questions from Round 1 (Multiple Choice) and two from Round 3 (TV Reality and Quiz Shows)
1. In 2013 a horse called Big Jake entered the record books as the tallest living horse with a height of 20 hands, 2 ¾ inches, what does that equate to in feet?
a) 6ft 10 ¾ inches b) 7ft 10 ¾ inches c) 8ft 10 ¾ inches
A – 6ft 10 ¾ inches
2. How many segments are there in a Terry’s Chocolate Orange?
a) 16 b) 18 c) 20
C – 20
3. Which group shot to fame after winning the 2002 series ‘Popstars: The Rivals’?
(The series created a boy/girl group, the boy band were called ‘One True Voice’)
4. For a point each what two nicknames does ‘The Chase’s’ Bradley Walsh give to Chaser Anne Hegerty?
The Governess / Frosty Knickers
Includes a tiebreaker relevant to a question contained in the quiz
This Quiz Pack is supplied in a zip folder containing everything you need to run your quiz
Quick View – 40 Question Quiz Contents and Files
Add a Quality Handout to your Quiz
This mix includes; Film Invisibles, Animated Fish and Overlapping Song Titles
This mix includes; The 'A' Game, Odd One Out and Man in the Middle
This mix includes; Screen Villains, Song Lyrics and Word Definitions
This mix includes; Ordnance Surveys, TV Drama and Acronyms
More Forty Question Quiz Packs
Feature Round: Tom Dick and Harry, Theme Round: Alliterative Answers
Feature Round: Begins with 'P', Theme Round: All answers are Song Titles
Feature Round: Double-Up, Theme Round: Food and Drink
Feature Round: Red White and Blue, Theme Round: Sport