Weekly Pub Quiz 425
Ready Made 40 Question Quiz
Includes Everything You Need To Run A Fun Pub Quiz!
• Two-Page Questions and Answers
• Questions and Answers Separately (great if you want to have a go yourself!)
• Team Answer Sheet
• Quizmasters Score Sheet
Four Rounds of 10 Questions
Round 1: Colours
• Ten questions where each answer contains a colour
Round 2: General Knowledge
• A selection of ten quality General Knowledge quiz questions
Round 3: Just Three Words
• Each question leads to a three-word answer
Round 4: Pot Luck• Finish off your quiz with a great range of Pot Luck questions
• Two questions from Round 1 (Colours) and two from Round 3 (Just Three Words)
1. Which children’s TV show started with the words ‘Here is a box, a musical box, wound up and ready to play’?
2. Running throughout the 1970’s and 1980’s which cult BBC2 music show focused on music artists rather than chart hits?
The Old Grey Whistle Test
3. Which comedy rap was a UK number one hit for ‘The Simpsons’ in 1991?
Do The Bartman
4. What is the name of James Bond’s greatest nemesis, founder and leader of the infamous underground terrorist organization SPECTRE?
Ernst Stavro Blofeld
Includes a tiebreaker relevant to a question contained in the quiz
This Quiz Pack is supplied in a zip folder containing everything you need to run your quiz
Quick View – 40 Question Quiz Contents and Files
Add a Quality Handout to your Quiz
This mix includes; Who am I?, Next Line Disney Lyrics and Logos
This mix includes; Screen Villains, Song Lyrics and Word Definitions
This mix includes; At The Movies, Mixed Pics and Song Lyrics
This mix includes; Ordnance Surveys, TV Drama and Acronyms
More Forty Question Quiz Packs
Feature Round: Animal Answers, Theme Round: The Human Body
Feature Round: Blockbusters, Theme Round: At The Movies
Feature Round: Double-Up, Theme Round: All or Nothing
Feature Round: Ten to One, Theme Round: Around The World