Weekly Pub Quiz 426
Ready Made 40 Question Quiz
Includes Everything You Need To Run A Fun Pub Quiz!
• Two-Page Questions and Answers
• Questions and Answers Separately (great if you want to have a go yourself!)
• Team Answer Sheet
• Quizmasters Score Sheet
Four Rounds of 10 Questions
Round 1: Four Letter Words
• Ten questions, each with a one or two-word answer, with all words containing just four letters each
Round 2: General Knowledge
• A selection of ten quality General Knowledge quiz questions
Round 3: On The Box
• Ten questions revolving around TV
Round 4: Pot Luck• Finish off your quiz with a great range of Pot Luck questions
• Two questions from Round 1 (Four Letter Words) and two from Round 3 (On The Box)
1. What type of creature is used in a phrase to describe someone who, through drink, is somewhat the worse for wear?
Newt (P****D as a Newt!)
2. A Hungarian journalist named Laszlo is credited with inventing the first ballpoint pen in 1938, what was his surname?
3. What is the name of the ‘Coronation Street’ textile factory that produces women’s lingerie?
4. Which Gerry Anderson puppet series begins with the words ‘Stand by for action – anything can happen in the next half hour’?
Includes a tiebreaker relevant to a question contained in the quiz
This Quiz Pack is supplied in a zip folder containing everything you need to run your quiz
Quick View – 40 Question Quiz Contents and Files
Add a Quality Handout to your Quiz
This mix includes; Around Europe, At The Movies and Odd One Out
This mix includes; Acting Royalty, Sum It Up and Pictograms
This mix includes; TV Characters, The Middle Word and Alphabetical Numbers
This mix includes; Broadway Musicals, Acronyms and Mystery Years
More Forty Question Quiz Packs
Feature Round: Double 'O's, Theme Round: Toys and Games
Feature Round: A Rum Round, Theme Round: A&B to S&T.
Feature Round: Pyramid, Theme Round: Let's Hear It For The Boys
Feature Round: Just Three Words, Theme Round: Music