Weekly Pub Quiz 427
Ready Made 40 Question Quiz
Includes Everything You Need To Run A Fun Pub Quiz!
• Two-Page Questions and Answers
• Questions and Answers Separately (great if you want to have a go yourself!)
• Team Answer Sheet
• Quizmasters Score Sheet
Four Rounds of 10 Questions
Round 1: A to J
• Ten questions where the answers begin with the letters A through to J
Round 2: General Knowledge
• A selection of ten quality General Knowledge quiz questions
Round 3: Double Up
• All ten questions in this round have two answers
Round 4: Pot Luck• Finish off your quiz with a great range of Pot Luck questions
• Two questions from Round 3 (Double Up) and two from Round 4 (Pot Luck)
1. Which two famous literary characters first featured in Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s novel ‘A Study in Scarlet’?
Sherlock Holmes / Dr Watson
2. In a well-known nursery rhyme what are the names of the two little dickie birds sitting on a wall?
Peter / Paul
3. Trying to concoct a substance to prevent rust, Norm Larson succeeded on his fortieth attempt. What popular handyman’s aid had he invented?
WD40 (Water Displacement Formula #40)
4. Until it was discontinued in 1990, which daily newspaper featured two fictional people known as ‘The Old Codgers’ who answered readers’ letters?
Includes a tiebreaker relevant to a question contained in the quiz
This Quiz Pack is supplied in a zip folder containing everything you need to run your quiz
Quick View – 40 Question Quiz Contents and Files
Add a Quality Handout to your Quiz
This mix includes; Famous Duos, Odd One Out and Add-a-Letter
This mix includes; Statues of Honour, Two Out of Three and Hey JC
This mix includes; Flagmaps, Musicals and Mystery Years
This mix includes; Pictograms, Odd One Out and Movie Quotes
More Forty Question Quiz Packs
Feature Round: Double ‘O’s, Theme Round: Toys and Games
Feature Round: A Rum Round, Theme Round: A&B to S&T.
Feature Round: Tom Dick and Harry, Theme Round: Alliterative Answers
Feature Round: Multiple Choice, Theme Round: Science