Weekly Pub Quiz 429
Ready Made 40 Question Quiz
Includes Everything You Need To Run A Fun Pub Quiz!
• Two-Page Questions and Answers
• Questions and Answers Separately (great if you want to have a go yourself!)
• Team Answer Sheet
• Quizmasters Score Sheet
Four Rounds of 10 Questions
Round 1: Body Talk
• Each answer either is, or contains, a part of the human body
Round 2: General Knowledge
• A selection of ten quality General Knowledge quiz questions
Round 3: Surnames as First Names
• Ten questions about famous people whose surname is also that of a boy’s first name
Round 4: Pot Luck• Finish off your quiz with a great range of Pot Luck questions
• Two questions from Round 1 (Body Talk) and two from Round 3 (Surnames as First Names)
1. In a classic episode of EastEnders from 2001, where, specifically, did Jim Branning propose to Dot Cotton?
2. In knitting, what name is given to the textured pattern produced by following the instructions ‘knit one, purl one’?
3. Which actress became a household name playing the role of Margo Leadbetter in the 1970’s sitcom ‘The Good Life’?
4. Which former ‘X-Factor’ winner went on to record the 2007 album ‘Spirit (which was, at the time, the fastest-selling debut album in the UK)?
Includes a tiebreaker relevant to a question contained in the quiz
This Quiz Pack is supplied in a zip folder containing everything you need to run your quiz
Quick View – 40 Question Quiz Contents and Files
Add a Quality Handout to your Quiz
This mix includes; The Eyes Have It, Word Play and Order Order!
This mix includes; The 'A' Game, Odd One Out and Man in the Middle
This mix includes; Acting Royalty, Sum It Up and Pictograms
This mix includes; Greatest Hits, The Middle Word and Looney Tunes Quotes
More Forty Question Quiz Packs
Feature Round: A to J, Theme Round: Double Up
Feature Round: Double 'O's, Theme Round: Toys and Games
Feature Round: Anyone For Seconds?, Theme Round: Sport
Feature Round: Pyramid, Theme Round: TV and Film