Weekly Pub Quiz 430
Ready Made 40 Question Quiz
Includes Everything You Need To Run A Fun Pub Quiz!
• Two-Page Questions and Answers
• Questions and Answers Separately (great if you want to have a go yourself!)
• Team Answer Sheet
• Quizmasters Score Sheet
Four Rounds of 10 Questions
Round 1: According to the Lyrics
• All questions in this round revolve around the lyrics of well-known songs
Round 2: General Knowledge
• A selection of ten quality General Knowledge quiz questions
Round 3: A Bunch of Fives
• Ten questions where each answer is a single, five-letter word
Round 4: Pot Luck• Finish off your quiz with a great range of Pot Luck questions
• Two questions from Round 1 (According to the Lyrics) and two from Round 3 (A Bunch of Fives)
1. In a song Johnny Cash recorded live at California’s San Quentin State Prison, how old was the boy named Sue when his Daddy left home?
(My daddy left home when I was three, and he didn’t leave much to ma and me)
2. Where would Roy Orbison go to watch lots of coloured lights cascade after he rang a bell on a big bagatelle?
(Just ring the bell on the big bagatelle, and you’ll make all the coloured lights cascade)
3. Which martial art is translated as ‘the way of the sword’?
4. With a history stretching back over a century, which company describes itself as the world’s leading multimedia resource, with a comprehensive archive of film footage?
Includes a tiebreaker relevant to a question contained in the quiz
This Quiz Pack is supplied in a zip folder containing everything you need to run your quiz
Quick View – 40 Question Quiz Contents and Files
Add a Quality Handout to your Quiz
This mix includes; Arch Enemies, Film Characters and Opening Line Lyrics
This mix includes; At The Movies, Mixed Pics and Song Lyrics
This mix includes; Pictograms, Odd One Out and Movie Quotes
This mix includes; Buildings, Pop Blockbusters and Quotes
More Forty Question Quiz Packs
Feature Round: Colours, Theme Round: Three Little Words
Feature Round: Anyone For Seconds?, Theme Round: Sport
Feature Round: Let's Hear It For The Girls, Theme Round: Around The World
Feature Round: Double-Up, Theme Round: Food and Drink