Weekly Pub Quiz 431
Ready Made 40 Question Quiz
Includes Everything You Need To Run A Fun Pub Quiz!
• Two-Page Questions and Answers
• Questions and Answers Separately (great if you want to have a go yourself!)
• Team Answer Sheet
• Quizmasters Score Sheet
Four Rounds of 10 Questions
Round 1: Ten to One
• In a random order, each answer will contain the numbers one through to ten
Round 2: General Knowledge
• A selection of ten quality General Knowledge quiz questions
Round 3: Around England
• Ten questions revolving around places in England
Round 4: Pot Luck• Finish off your quiz with a great range of Pot Luck questions
• Two questions from Round 1 (Ten to One) and two from Round 3 (Around England)
1. How many eyes do most spiders have?
2. In 1980’s music which successful, but short-lived band were formed by Terry Hall, Neville Staple and Lynval Golding after they left ‘The Specials’?
Fun Boy Three
3. Which seaside resort has the world’s longest pleasure pier?
4. Which three English cities names begin with the letter ‘N’?
Newcastle Upon Tyne / Norwich / Nottingham
Includes a tiebreaker relevant to a question contained in the quiz
This Quiz Pack is supplied in a zip folder containing everything you need to run your quiz
Quick View – 40 Question Quiz Contents and Files
Add a Quality Handout to your Quiz
This mix includes; The 'A' Game, Odd One Out and Man in the Middle
This mix includes; Who am I?, Next Line Disney Lyrics and Logos
This mix includes; TV Characters, The Middle Word and Alphabetical Numbers
This mix includes; Broadway Musicals, Acronyms and Mystery Years
More Forty Question Quiz Packs
Feature Round: A to J, Theme Round: Double Up
Feature Round: Double 'O's, Theme Round: Toys and Games
Feature Round: Multiple Choice, Theme Round: TV Reality and Quiz Shows
Feature Round: Tom Dick and Harry, Theme Round: Alliterative Answers