Weekly Pub Quiz 432
Ready Made 40 Question Quiz
Includes Everything You Need To Run A Fun Pub Quiz!
• Two-Page Questions and Answers
• Questions and Answers Separately (great if you want to have a go yourself!)
• Team Answer Sheet
• Quizmasters Score Sheet
Four Rounds of 10 Questions
Round 1: Link-a-Letter
• The initial letters of each answer, in order, will spell the name of a well-known actor
Clues are provided so you can make this round easier by reading out some or all of these…
On the other hand you can make the round a little harder by simply reading out the questions in a random order to create an ‘Anagram Round’
Round 2: General Knowledge
• A selection of ten quality General Knowledge quiz questions
Round 3: Sport
• A range of questions from a variety of sports
Round 4: Pot Luck• Finish off your quiz with a great range of Pot Luck questions
• Two questions from Round 3 (Sport) and two from Round 4 (Pot Luck)
1. In professional golf competitions how long does a player have to look for a ball before it is deemed to be lost?
2. What is the total running distance covered by the four track events in an Olympic Decathlon?
2110m (100m, 110m hurdles, 400m, 1500m)
3. Which two creatures featured in the title of a 2004 film which had the tagline ‘It’s our planet….It’s their war’?
Alien (vs.) Predator
4. Which one word can go before the words ‘full’ and ‘empty’ making them mean the same thing?
Includes a tiebreaker relevant to a question contained in the quiz
This Quiz Pack is supplied in a zip folder containing everything you need to run your quiz
Quick View – 40 Question Quiz Contents and Files
Add a Quality Handout to your Quiz
This mix includes; The Eyes Have It, Word Play and Order Order!
This mix includes; Statues of Honour, Two Out of Three and Hey JC
This mix includes; Catchphrases, Logo's and Word Play
This mix includes; Ordnance Surveys, TV Drama and Acronyms
More Forty Question Quiz Packs
Feature Round: Four Letter Words, Theme Round: On The Box
Feature Round: A Rum Round, Theme Round: A&B to S&T.
Feature Round: Pyramid, Theme Round: Let's Hear It For The Boys
Feature Round: Ten to One, Theme Round: Around The World