Weekly Pub Quiz 433
Ready Made 40 Question Quiz
Includes Everything You Need To Run A Fun Pub Quiz!
• Two-Page Questions and Answers
• Questions and Answers Separately (great if you want to have a go yourself!)
• Team Answer Sheet
• Quizmasters Score Sheet
Four Rounds of 10 Questions
Round 1: Multiple Choice
• Ten questions where each has a choice of three answers – the options for each answer are pre-printed on the Team Answer Sheet supplied with this quiz
Round 2: General Knowledge
• A selection of ten quality General Knowledge quiz questions
Round 3: Read All About It
• All questions in this round revolve around books and literature
Round 4: Pot Luck• Finish off your quiz with a great range of Pot Luck questions
• Two questions from Round 3 (Read All About It) and two from Round 4 (Pot Luck)
1. One of the best known footballers in the game’s history, whose 1991 autobiography was entitled ‘The Good, The Bad and The Bubbly’?
2. What was the name of the chocolate bars that hid golden tickets in Roald Dahl’s classic ‘Charlie and the Chocolate Factory’?
3. Sharing its name with a spice, which expression is used in sport to describe a ball which is kicked through an opponent’s legs?
4. The name of which popular animated character was inspired from a nonsense phrase in Frank Sinatra’s ‘Strangers in the Night’?
Includes a tiebreaker relevant to a question contained in the quiz
This Quiz Pack is supplied in a zip folder containing everything you need to run your quiz
Quick View – 40 Question Quiz Contents and Files
Add a Quality Handout to your Quiz
This mix includes; The 'A' Game, Odd One Out and Man in the Middle
This mix includes; Around Europe, At The Movies and Odd One Out
This mix includes; Flagmaps, Musicals and Mystery Years
This mix includes; Movie Taglines, Missing Links and Song Lyrics
More Forty Question Quiz Packs
Feature Round: Pyramid, Theme Round: Chain Letters
Feature Round: Anyone For Seconds?, Theme Round: Sport
Feature Round: Blockbusters, Theme Round: TV Comedy
Feature Round: Just Three Words, Theme Round: Music