Weekly Pub Quiz 434
Ready Made 40 Question Quiz
Includes Everything You Need To Run A Fun Pub Quiz!
• Two-Page Questions and Answers
• Questions and Answers Separately (great if you want to have a go yourself!)
• Team Answer Sheet
• Quizmasters Score Sheet
Four Rounds of 10 Questions
Round 1: Pyramid
• The first question has one answer, the second two, the third three and the fourth four, 1 point for each correct answer
Round 2: General Knowledge
• A selection of ten quality General Knowledge quiz questions
Round 3: Creepy Crawlies
• Ten questions where each answer either is, or contains the name of, a type of insect
Round 4: Pot Luck• Finish off your quiz with a great range of Pot Luck questions
• Two questions from Round 3 (Creepy Crawlies) and two from Round 4 (Pot Luck)
1. In TV’s ‘Wacky Races’ which group of ‘gangsters’ drove the car known as ‘The Bullet Proof Bomb’?
The Ant Hill Mob
2. In chaos theory what term describes a concept where very tiny changes could lead to dramatic effects over time?
The Butterfly Effect
(As in a butterfly flapping its wings in Brazil could set off a tornado in Texas)
3. Excluding the words ‘football club’, which former winners of the Scottish Football Cup have the same number of letters in their name as the alphabet?
Inverness Caledonian Thistle (2015 winners)
4. Which Manchester born comedian presented TV’s ‘Blankety Blank’ in the late 1980’s?
Includes a tiebreaker relevant to a question contained in the quiz
This Quiz Pack is supplied in a zip folder containing everything you need to run your quiz
Quick View – 40 Question Quiz Contents and Files
Add a Quality Handout to your Quiz
This mix includes; Who am I?, Next Line Disney Lyrics and Logos
This mix includes; Famous Duos, Odd One Out and Add-a-Letter
This mix includes; Statues of Honour, Two Out of Three and Hey JC
This mix includes; True or False, Brass Instruments and What’s Next
More Forty Question Quiz Packs
Feature Round: According to the Lyrics, Theme Round: A Bunch of Fives
Feature Round: Double ‘O’s, Theme Round: Toys and Games
Feature Round: A to J, Theme Round: TV and Film
Feature Round: All About Animals, Theme Round: Sport