Weekly Pub Quiz 437
Ready Made 40 Question Quiz
Includes Everything You Need To Run A Fun Pub Quiz!
• Two-Page Questions and Answers
• Questions and Answers Separately (great if you want to have a go yourself!)
• Team Answer Sheet
• Quizmasters Score Sheet
Four Rounds of 10 Questions
Round 1: 50/50
• Ten questions with a straightforward choice of two answers for each question
Round 2: General Knowledge
• A selection of ten quality General Knowledge quiz questions
Round 3: Four Letter Words
• Each question leads to a one-word, four letter answer
Round 4: Pot Luck• Finish off your quiz with a great range of Pot Luck questions
• Two questions from Round 1 (50/50) and two from Round 3 (Four Letter Words)
1. In 2002 British artist Andy Brown created a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II using over 1,000 what; Tea Bags or Postage Stamps?
2. Withdrawn from circulation in 2003 which banknote featured a fictitious cricket match that took place in 1836 between Dingley Dell and All Muggleton; £10 or £20?
£10 (From Charles Dicken’s Pickwick Papers)
3. Also known as killer whales, what is the largest species of the dolphin family?
4. The first logo to be registered as a trademark in the UK featured a red triangle and belonged to which brewery?
Includes a tiebreaker relevant to a question contained in the quiz
This Quiz Pack is supplied in a zip folder containing everything you need to run your quiz
Quick View – 40 Question Quiz Contents and Files
Add a Quality Handout to your Quiz
This mix includes; TV Behind The Scenes, Mixed Pics and Who's Next
This mix includes; Acting Royalty, Sum It Up and Pictograms
This mix includes; Movie Taglines, Missing Links and Song Lyrics
This mix includes; Dingbats, Sum It Up and Word Play
More Forty Question Quiz Packs
Feature Round: Body Talk, Theme Round: Surnames as Fist Names
Feature Round: Pyramid, Theme Round: Chain Letters
Feature Round: Blockbusters, Theme Round: TV Comedy
Feature Round: A Bunch of Fives, Theme Round: Music