Weekly Pub Quiz 438
Ready Made 40 Question Quiz
Includes Everything You Need To Run A Fun Pub Quiz!
• Two-Page Questions and Answers
• Questions and Answers Separately (great if you want to have a go yourself!)
• Team Answer Sheet
• Quizmasters Score Sheet
Four Rounds of 10 Questions
Round 1: Link-a-Letter
• The initial letters of each answer, in order, will spell the name of a fictional school from film
Clues are provided so you can make this round easier by reading out some or all of these…
On the other hand you can make the round a little harder by simply reading out the questions in a random order to create an ‘Anagram Round’
Round 2: General Knowledge
• A selection of ten quality General Knowledge quiz questions
Round 3: Double Up
• All questions in this round have two answers
Round 4: Pot Luck• Finish off your quiz with a great range of Pot Luck questions
• Two questions from Round 2 (General Knowledge) and two from Round 3 (Double Up)
1. If something is Cantonese what country does it come from?
2. What is the world’s biggest island that is not a continent and (contrary to what its name may suggest) has over 80% of its land covered in ice and snow?
3. What were the two main British fighter aircraft involved in WWII’s ‘Battle of Britain’?
Spitfire / Hurricane
4. In U.S. politics which two former Governors of California have a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame?
Ronald Reagan / Arnold Schwarzenegger
Includes a tiebreaker relevant to a question contained in the quiz
This Quiz Pack is supplied in a zip folder containing everything you need to run your quiz
Quick View – 40 Question Quiz Contents and Files
Add a Quality Handout to your Quiz
This mix includes; Around Europe, At The Movies and Odd One Out
This mix includes; Acting Royalty, Sum It Up and Pictograms
This mix includes; Dog Breeds, Word Play and Song Lyrics
This mix includes; Road Signs, 50/50 and Fill-in-the-Blanks
More Forty Question Quiz Packs
Feature Round: Colours, Theme Round: Three Little Words
Feature Round: Tom Dick and Harry, Theme Round: Alliterative Answers
Feature Round: Multiple Choice, Theme Round: Science
Feature Round: Red White and Blue, Theme Round: Sport