Weekly Pub Quiz 439
Ready Made 40 Question Quiz
Includes Everything You Need To Run A Fun Pub Quiz!
• Two-Page Questions and Answers
• Questions and Answers Separately (great if you want to have a go yourself!)
• Team Answer Sheet
• Quizmasters Score Sheet
Four Rounds of 10 Questions
Round 1: The ‘B’ List
• All questions lead to a one-word answer beginning with the letter ‘B’
Round 2: General Knowledge
• A selection of ten quality General Knowledge quiz questions
Round 3: All About Quotes
• Ten questions revolving around quotes, catchphrases and one-liners
Round 4: Pot Luck• Finish off your quiz with a great range of Pot Luck questions
• Two questions from Round 1 (The ‘B’ List) and two from Round 3 (All About Quotes)
1. One of the strongest muscles in the human body is the Gluteus Maximus; on what part of the body is it located?
2. Associated with 18th century piracy in the Caribbean, by what name was the notorious pirate Edward Teach better known?
3. The title character of which Shakespeare play utters the famous line ‘Is this a dagger which I see before me, the handle toward my hand’?
4. After finding a missing explorer he has been searching months for, who reportedly asked the understated and now immortal question ‘Dr. Livingstone, I presume’?
Henry (Morton) Stanley
Includes a tiebreaker relevant to a question contained in the quiz
This Quiz Pack is supplied in a zip folder containing everything you need to run your quiz
Quick View – 40 Question Quiz Contents and Files
Add a Quality Handout to your Quiz
This mix includes; Arch Enemies, Film Characters and Opening Line Lyrics
This mix includes; Flagmaps, Musicals and Mystery Years
This mix includes; Catchphrases, Logo's and Word Play
This mix includes; Road Signs, 50/50 and Fill-in-the-Blanks
More Forty Question Quiz Packs
Feature Round: Pyramid, Theme Round: Alliterative Answers
Feature Round: Blockbusters, Theme Round: At The Movies
Feature Round: Nicknames, Theme Round: Sport
Feature Round: A Bunch of Fives, Theme Round: Music