Weekly Pub Quiz 462
Ready Made 40 Question Quiz
Includes Everything You Need To Run A Fun Pub Quiz!
• Two-Page Questions and Answers
• Questions and Answers Separately (great if you want to have a go yourself!)
• Team Answer Sheet
• Quizmasters Score Sheet
Four Rounds of 10 Questions
Round 1: Link-a-Letter
• The initial letters of each answer, in order, will spell the name of a famous Hollywood actor
Clues are provided so you can make this round easier by reading out some or all of these…
On the other hand you can make the round a little harder by simply reading out the questions in a random order to create an ‘Anagram Round’
Round 2: General Knowledge
• A selection of ten quality General Knowledge quiz questions
Round 3: Mind Your ‘P’s and ‘Q’s
• Ten questions where each answer begins with the letters ‘P’ or ‘Q’
Round 4: Pot Luck• Finish off your quiz with a great range of Pot Luck questions
• Two questions from Round 2 (General Knowledge) and two from Round 3 (Mind Your ‘P’s and ‘Q’s)
1. What is the name of the protein found in wheat and grain products which some people have intolerance to?
2. Named after a type of moustache, which club’s sole requirement for membership is humorously described as ‘a hirsute appendage of the upper lip and with graspable extremities’ (- or more generally a type of long, heavy moustache that curls up at both ends)?
3. A member of which band, who had previously studied astrophysics, used his knowledge of sound waves and distances, to design a famous ‘stomp stomp clap’ section of a popular hit song?
Queen (Brian May / We Will Rock You)
4. Designed to develop strength, flexibility, balance and inner awareness, what type of exercise is named after the German fitness specialist who devised the system?
Includes a tiebreaker relevant to a question contained in the quiz
This Quiz Pack is supplied in a zip folder containing everything you need to run your quiz
Quick View – 40 Question Quiz Contents and Files
Add a Quality Handout to your Quiz
This mix includes; Famous Duos, Odd One Out and Add-a-Letter
This mix includes; Statues of Honour, Two Out of Three and Hey JC
This mix includes; Flagmaps, Musicals and Mystery Years
This mix includes; Pictograms, Odd One Out and Movie Quotes