Weekly Pub Quiz 466
Ready Made 40 Question Quiz
Includes Everything You Need To Run A Fun Pub Quiz!
• Two-Page Questions and Answers
• Questions and Answers Separately (great if you want to have a go yourself!)
• Team Answer Sheet
• Quizmasters Score Sheet
Four Rounds of 10 Questions
Round 1: Link-a-Letter
• The initial letters of each answer, in order, will spell a type of transport
Clues are provided so you can make this round easier by reading out some or all of these…
On the other hand you can make the round a little harder by simply reading out the questions in a random order to create an ‘Anagram Round’
Round 2: General Knowledge
• A selection of ten quality General Knowledge quiz questions
Round 3: Begins With ‘Boo’
• Each answer in this round begins with the letters ‘Boo’
Round 4: Pot Luck• Finish off your quiz with a great range of Pot Luck questions
• Two questions from Round 2 (General Knowledge) and two from Round 3 (Begins With ‘Boo’)
1. When opened in 2002 the Gran Bali became the tallest hotel in which European country?
2. What health indicator is calculated by taking a person’s weight in kilograms, and dividing that by their height in metres squared?
BMI (Body Mass Indicator)
3. First coined during the US prohibition of the 1920’s, what word describes the illegal distribution or sale of a product?
4. What word connects a male adult Kangaroo to the nickname given to someone born roughly between 1945 and 1965?
(Generation known as ‘Baby Boomers’, Male Kangaroo is a Buck or Boomer)
Includes a tiebreaker relevant to a question contained in the quiz
This Quiz Pack is supplied in a zip folder containing everything you need to run your quiz
Quick View – 40 Question Quiz Contents and Files
Add a Quality Handout to your Quiz
This mix includes; A Round of Drinks, Who Am I? and Musical Lyrics
This mix includes; Screen Villains, Song Lyrics and Word Definitions
This mix includes; True or False, Brass Instruments and What's Next
This mix includes; Dingbats, Sum It Up and Word Play