Weekly Pub Quiz 412
Ready Made 40 Question Quiz
Includes Everything You Need To Run A Fun Pub Quiz!
• Two-Page Questions and Answers
• Questions and Answers Separately (great if you want to have a go yourself!)
• Team Answer Sheet
• Quizmasters Score Sheet
Four Rounds of 10 Questions
Round 1: Blockbusters
• The initial letters of each answer are pre-printed on the team answer sheet that is supplied with this quiz
Round 2: General Knowledge
• A selection of ten quality General Knowledge quiz questions
Round 3: TV Comedy
• A varitey of questions revolving around TV comedy
Round 4: Pot Luck• Finish off your quiz with a great range of Pot Luck questions
• Two questions from Round 1 (Blockbusters) and two from Round 3 (TV Comedy)
1. RC – Can you name the make and model of the iconic 1970’s bike that had a junior version called the ‘tomahawk’?
2. BW – Base, spokes, splicing, rim and lashing are all terms used in which handicraft?
3. Which actor first rose to prominence for his portrayal of taxi dispatcher Louie De Palma in the TV sitcom ‘Taxi’?
4. For a point each, can you name the series, character and actor most associated with phrase ‘I have a cunning plan’?
Blackadder / Baldrick / Tony Robinson
Includes a tiebreaker relevant to a question contained in the quiz
This Quiz Pack is supplied in a zip folder containing everything you need to run your quiz
Quick View – 40 Question Quiz Contents and Files
Add a Quality Handout to your Quiz
This mix includes; TV Behind The Scenes, Mixed Pics and Who's Next
This mix includes; Arch Enemies, Film Characters and Opening Line Lyrics
This mix includes; Acting Royalty, Sum It Up and Pictograms
This mix includes; At The Movies, Mixed Pics and Song Lyrics
More Forty Question Quiz Packs
Feature Round: Blockbusters, Theme Round: At The Movies
Feature Round: Just Three Words, Theme Round: Music
Feature Round: Let's Hear It For The Girls, Theme Round: Around The World
Feature Round: All About Animals, Theme Round: Sport