Weekly Pub Quiz 414
Ready Made 40 Question Quiz
Includes Everything You Need To Run A Fun Pub Quiz!
• Two-Page Questions and Answers
• Questions and Answers Separately (great if you want to have a go yourself!)
• Team Answer Sheet
• Quizmasters Score Sheet
Four Rounds of 10 Questions
Round 1: All About Animals
• Ten questions revolving around the subject of animals – both real and fictional
Round 2: General Knowledge
• A selection of ten quality General Knowledge quiz questions
Round 3: Sport
• Questions from a wide variety of sports, includes cricket, snooker, tennis, boxing and more
Round 4: Pot Luck• Finish off your quiz with a great range of Pot Luck questions
• Two questions from Round 1 (All About Animals) and two from Round 3 (Sport)
1. Which animal is the symbol of motor manufacturer Suzuki?
2. What name is given to animals that neither possess nor develop a backbone?
3. If the result of a cricket match had the letters ‘B L S P’ printed next to it, what would have happened?
Bad Light Stopped Play
4. (Due to a ban on tobacco advertising) which company was forced to end its long-standing sponsorship of the World Snooker Championship in 2005?
Includes a tiebreaker relevant to a question contained in the quiz
This Quiz Pack is supplied in a zip folder containing everything you need to run your quiz
Quick View – 40 Question Quiz Contents and Files
Add a Quality Handout to your Quiz
This mix includes; Who am I?, Next Line Disney Lyrics and Logos
This mix includes; Greatest Hits, The Middle Word and Looney Tunes Quotes
This mix includes; True or False, Brass Instruments and What's Next
This mix includes; Buildings, Pop Blockbusters and Quotes
More Forty Question Quiz Packs
Feature Round: Animal Answers, Theme Round: The Human Body
Feature Round: Ten to One, Theme Round: Around The World
Feature Round: A to J, Theme Round: TV and Film
Feature Round: Red White and Blue, Theme Round: Sport