Example Round – Continuity
Feature Round Packs include Blockbusters, Chain Letters, Multiple Choice, First Names, Three of a Kind, Mystery Years, 50/50 and much, much more …
This example round is a ‘Continuity’ round, where from the second question on, each answer contains a word that appears in the previous answer
01. Which Charles Dickens novel features a character called Miss Haversham, who as a young woman had been jilted just minutes before her wedding?
02. Which man made structure that started approx. 500BC is made up of a series of fortifications made of stone, brick, tamped earth, wood and other materials?
The Great Wall of China
03. Which song was a UK number one hit in 1987 for ‘T’Pau’?
China In Your Hand
04. In which classic film does Paul Newman eat 50 eggs for a bet?
Cool Hand Luke
05. In TV’s ‘The Dukes of Hazzard’, what were the names of the two brothers?
Bo and Luke
06. According to the nursery rhyme, which character negligently lost a number of her farm animals and assumed that they would eventually return home of their own accord?
Little Bo Beep
07. What was the name of the battle commonly known as ‘Custer’s Last Stand’?
Little Big Horn
08. Which brass instrument has the reputation for being the hardest to play?
09. Which comic celebrity couple were married for 25 years before divorcing in 2010?
Lenny Henry and Dawn French
10. Which puppet character was created by ventriloquist Terry Hall after he visited the zoo whilst working the summer season at Blackpool?
Lenny The Lion